WHAT IS A COOKIE
By using our website, you agree that we may transfer cookies to your device. If you prefer, you can configure the browser you use to prevent cookies, but this may limit your web experience on our site.
COOKIES WE USE
There are two types of cookie that may be used during your visit on our website:
– Technical cookies: these are necessary for the website to function correctly and to permit browsing by the user; without these, a user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use certain features.
– Profiling cookies: these are used for creating user profiles to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.
Cookies, whether “technical” or “profiling”, can also be classified as:
• Site Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to identify users between page loads and are essential in enabling you to browse the website, such as remembering certain user settings. Without them, certain services provided (such as use of the shopping bag) on the website could not be provided.
• Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analysis how the visitors use the website (for example site traffic, total sales through the Website, the pages visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Website and the customer shopping experience. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and are not used to identify you.
• Customer Preference Cookies: Functionality cookies remember your preferences and behaviour and help us to personalise your shopping.
• Targeting & Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be used in order for us to deliver personalised advertisements that are more relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see one of our advertisements online and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
• Third Party Cookies: The Company partners with third party companies for marketing and advertising purposes. These cookies allow us to make more informed decisions about what our customers want from us. Third party companies may employ a mixture of both session and persistent cookies. Any information that they collect is anonymous.
• Deleting or Controlling Cookies: If you prefer, set up your internet browser to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without having cookies enabled. However, it must be noted that disabling cookies could impair your ability to use the Website and/or prevent you from benefitting in full from the available functions and services.
HOW TO REJECT COOKIES
You can choose to reject or block the cookies set by the Website by changing your browser settings – see the “Help function” within your browser for further details. Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies so if you do not wish cookies to be used, you may need to actively delete or block the cookies.
For further information about controlling or deleting cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.